WELCOME TO FORGE LIFE!

Hey, fellow Forgers, welcome to Forge Life!

You can use either the Site Navigation Bar to the left or the Site Index link right above here.

Look around, find what you need, and (PLEASE) let me know if it was helpful. Also, if you can't find the answer, ask!

Big Point: Leave TONS of Comments, I really want to know what you think of the site and Handbook.

Don't ask about tagging, I wrote a guide for that, you can get there from the sidebar on the left.


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Soooo...I've been busy.

Quick update, just wanted everyone to know that I'll have the rest of the Invasion Guide up as soon as possible. New classes, more work, more baby, some slack shall be cut, by you. But for reals, maybe you could comment on the other stuff.

Also, I apologize for the broken links in the Sidebar, which have been fixed, and the broken links in the index, which I haven't yet gotten to. Give me a little bit, I'll get it going.

Stay 1337.


[UPDATE]

After work tonight, I plan on cleaning up the whole of the blog, testing all of the links, and fixing any information that might need it, as well as replacing the Respawn Zone visual aides.

PLEASE, let me know if you see anything that needs fixing so that I can get it done faster.


Also, "Bellows" has been renamed "Bone-Saw" and is ready for play testing. Let me know if you want in on it. You must friend request me, I'm not going to type in every GT sent to me and sit there for an hour adding all of you. Sorry 'bout that, just not my cup of tea.


HEY! We just passed 1,000 unique hits this last weekend, thanks for everything, sending people here, and coming back; this stuff takes motivation like that.


Stay 1337.


[MOAR UPDATE]


Um...I think I broke it...


So I was sitting in Forge...and I think I just exploded Forge World. I decided to build another Invasion Map, but in reverse of what I had in The Bladed Isle, and much more ridiculous. For starters, I had no idea that I'd be able to do this much with the budget, it's just insane how much I've been able to fit on this map, and have only used 2/3 of it. Just keep your eyes peeled for when I post images of the different areas and buildings and such and for when I post invitations for play testing.

Also, there shouldn't be any broken links anymore.

Stay 1337.


[Quickie Update]

I had, like, 3 minutes to spare this morning, so I made this:

Difference Clouds FTW!

I call it, "Fix your spawns Bungie."

No comments:

Post a Comment