WELCOME TO FORGE LIFE!

Hey, fellow Forgers, welcome to Forge Life!

You can use either the Site Navigation Bar to the left or the Site Index link right above here.

Look around, find what you need, and (PLEASE) let me know if it was helpful. Also, if you can't find the answer, ask!

Big Point: Leave TONS of Comments, I really want to know what you think of the site and Handbook.

Don't ask about tagging, I wrote a guide for that, you can get there from the sidebar on the left.


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Well... THAT took forever...

Sorry it's been so long, I've had a long week myself. Finals were approaching (which finally ended last night) and I had quite a few issues on the family front. Anywho, now that I have A WHOLE FRIGGIN' DAY off of work, and have no homework to speak of, or child to deal with, for that matter (Yay Grandparents!), I can get some work done here, for all of you. Be grateful my slaves (O.o).


But seriously, I've been pouring loads of time into my maps recently, and have a couple to add to the mix, as well as update a few that are there. Trifecta, one of the first maps I announced, is in progress at the moment, and looks gorgeous. I even discovered an Anti-Gravity trick last week that I've implemented  into the map, and will be using extensively for my Super-Grifball variant; I hope to make a special Game Type specifically for this anomaly, but that will wait.


Basically, you guys sit tight, I can't update as often as I used to, but I still do, and still will. I'll be spending this morning wrapping up some work on some maps, taking screen shots, and then, as soon as I am able, coming here to post them. Forgive me if they format badly, I'll be testing an app for my iPhone to see if it truly is a viable option for posting on the go.

So yeah, head back here later tonight and tomorrow and be looking for Stickler, Trifecta, a couple others (if I remember correctly), and some additions to the various guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment